6 - 8
How to cook Seminole Fried Frog Legs
- 2 1/2 pounds frog legs
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk or more if needed
- 2/3 cup cornmeal
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 150°F (65°C).
- In a bowl combine the beaten eggs and milk. Use more milk if needed to form a batter which resembles a very thick cream. Add cornmeal, salt and pepper, and whisk until smooth.
- Wash and dry the frog legs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dip thoroughly into batter.
- In a large skillet heat about 1/2 inch of oil and fry the frog legs until golden brown on all sides.
- Keep the cooked frog legs on a paper towel lined baking sheet in 150°F (65°C) oven until ready to serve.
The Seminole Fried Frog Legs recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Seminole Fried Frog Legs serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Seminole Fried Frog Legs recipe is adopted from The Native Indian Cookbook - 1977.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed