2 - 3
How to cook Sesame Broiled Shark Steaks
- 1 lb fresh or frozen shark steaks or any other white-fleshed fish
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed toasted
- In a bowl, combine orange juice, ketchup, salad oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Pour mixture over the shark steaks in a shallow dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Drain the shark steaks, reserving liquid.
- Place the shark steaks in a greased, shallow baking dish and broil, 4 inches from heat, until flesh of fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Allow 5 minutes for each 1/2-inch of thickness.
- Baste occasionally with marinade.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve the Sesame Broiled Shark Steaks with rice.
The Sesame Broiled Shark Steaks recipe is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Sesame Broiled Shark Steaks serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Sesame Broiled Shark Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled