How to cook Shark with Tomato-Fresh Ginger Sauce
- 1 pound (454 g) boned shark
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Sherry wine
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) freshly minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) tomato paste
- 6 dry Chinese mushrooms, soaked for 1 hour in hot water
- Thinly slice shark.
- In a bowl, mix together 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of the olive oil, soy sauce, Sherry wine, minced garlic and ginger.
- Pour mixture all over shark slices; marinate for 2 hours.
- Slice drained Chinese mushrooms.
- Preheat remaining olive oil in a wok.
- Stir-fry undrained shark slices, along with mushroom slices.
- Stir in tomato paste; stir-fry for 1 more minute.
This recipe for Shark with Tomato-Fresh Ginger Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Shark with Tomato-Fresh Ginger Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed