How to cook Shrimp Brochettes - 1
- 40 medium-size shrimps, veins removed
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) finely chopped garlic
- Freshly chopped parsley, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fine breadcrumbs
- Lemon quarters
- Arrange shrimps into a large bowl.
- Add olive and vegetable oil, garlic, parsley and freshly ground pepper well mix.
- Cover set aside, at room temperature, for at least 20 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Coat shrimps with breadcrumbs.
- Thread, lengthwise, five shrimps per skewer.
- Barbecue for 3 minutes on one side, 2 minutes on the other.
- Sprinkle with a little freshly ground parsley.
- Serve, with lemon quarters.
To thread shrimps onto skewers, fold one end towards the inside, so that skewer penetrates each shrimp into 3 places, to prevent shrimps from moving around while turning skewers.
This recipe for Shrimp Brochettes - 1 serves/makes: 4
The Shrimp Brochettes - 1 recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Barbecue