How to cook Shrimps with Madeira Wine for Valentine
- 24 medium-size shrimps, shelled and slightly cut
- 6 ounces (190 mL) canned lobster bisque
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) dry white wine
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 4 tablespoons (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 ounce (30 mL) Cognac
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) very finely chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons (60 mL) heavy cream (35%)
- 3 ounces (95 mL) Madeira wine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, to decorate
- Mix together dry white wine, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Marinate shrimps in mixture for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Preheat olive oil fry shrimps for 5 minutes.
- Throw away olive oil pour in Cognac and flambe shrimps.
- Mix in chopped onion for 2 minutes stir in cream, lobster bisque and Madeira wine.
- Cook, stirring, for approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, decorated with parsley, along with a pilaf rice.
Flambeed with Cognac Madeira wine shrimps are served in a smooth sauce, made of cream, lobster
bisque and Madeira wine.
Serve with pilaf rice.
Ready in 20 minutes.
Special Valentine recipe for 2.
This recipe for Shrimps with Madeira Wine for Valentine serves/makes: 2
The Shrimps with Madeira Wine for Valentine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed