How to cook Sicilian Spaghetti with Anchovy Sauce
- 1 (2 ounces) can anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add garlic and anchovies to cook for about 2 minutes stir constantly.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and turn off heat. Add parsley and black ground pepper mix together.
- Toss anchovy sauce with hot pasta and sprinkle with cheese serve.
The Sicilian Spaghetti with Anchovy Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Can be ready in 15 minutes.
This recipe for Sicilian Spaghetti with Anchovy Sauce serves/makes: 8
The Sicilian Spaghetti with Anchovy Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Pasta