How to cook Simmered Arctic Char with Fruits
- 4 Arctic char fillets (about 4-5 ounces each)
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1/2 orange, cut into half rings
- 1/3 cup cream 22%
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lettuce leaves for garnishing
- Heat the oil in large non-stick skillet. Simmer the onions until tender over low heat.
- Season the Arctic char with salt. Peel kiwi and banana and cut into slices.
- In same with skillet onions add kiwi, lay fish fillets on top and make next layer with banana.
- Pour cream over all, cover with lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Open the lid and lay the orange half rings.
- Simmer for another 5-7 minutes, covered with lid.
- Place the simmered char fillet, fruit and onions on a serving plate. Pour the sauce from skillet over it.
- Serve the Simmered Arctic Char with Fruits hot, garnished with lettuce leaves.
The Simmered Arctic Char with Fruits
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Simmered Arctic Char with Fruits serves/makes: 4 servings
The Simmered Arctic Char with Fruits recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered