How to cook Simple and Easy Anchovy Spread
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup butter, softened
- To prepare spread mash anchovy fillets with the lemon juice in a mortar until incorporated.
- Mix in the chopped fresh parsley.
- Add the mixture to the butter and beat well to form a smooth paste.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
- Serve cold as an appetizer, cocktail spread, or on lettuce leaves as a fish course.
The Simple and Easy Anchovy Spread is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Simple and Easy Anchovy Spread serves/makes: 1 cup
The Simple and Easy Anchovy Spread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Appetizer