How to cook Simple and Easy Baked Parmesan Perch Fillets
- 2 perch fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Place perch fillets in a 10" backing dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and dill.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Simple and Easy Baked Parmesan Perch Fillets is a very affordable dish. So quick, simple, and easy to cook - healthy as well. Can be ready in 15 minutes.
Don't be afraid to substitute red snapper, porgy, rockfish, pike
, or whitefish
for the perch.
This recipe for Simple and Easy Baked Parmesan Perch Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Simple and Easy Baked Parmesan Perch Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked