How to cook Simple and Easy Boniet
- 1 (2 ounces) can anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 bunches fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- To prepare Boniet in a medium bowl, toss together the parsley, anchovies and garlic.
- Stir in the tomato paste, vinegar and olive oil.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
- Serve at room temperature with a crusty warm Italian bread.
The Simple and Easy Boniet is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 15 minutes.
This recipe for Simple and Easy Boniet serves/makes: 1 cup
The Simple and Easy Boniet recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked