1 1/2 cups
How to cook Simple and Easy Creamy Anchovy Dip
- 1 can (2 ounce size) anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounce size) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 1/2 teaspoon grated onion
- 4 tablespoons tomato juice
- To prepare creamy anchovy dip combine all ingredients, using enough tomato juice to make mixture dipping consistency.
- Serve as dip.
- This dip is for all kinds of fresh vegetables, celery sticks, carrot sticks, cucumbers, green pepeprs, cherry tomatoes, etc., but especially good with cauliflower.
The Simple and Easy Creamy Anchovy Dip is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Simple and Easy Creamy Anchovy Dip serves/makes: 1 1/2 cups
The Simple and Easy Creamy Anchovy Dip recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked