4 - 6
How to cook Simple and Easy Ocean Perch Stew
- 1 1/2 pounds ocean perch fillets
- 2 pounds potatoes, quartered
- 3 strips bacon, diced
- 4 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut the ocean perch fillets into bite size pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Add onions and fry until browned.
- Blend in paprika, vinegar and flour, stirring constantly. Add water and salt. Bring to boil.
- Add tomato puree and potatoes.
- Cook about 20 minutes.
- Add the ocean perch and simmer covered for 20 minutes.
The Ocean Perch Stew is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Simple and Easy Ocean Perch Stew serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Simple and Easy Ocean Perch Stew recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew