How to cook Simple and Healthy Steamed Salmon with Greens
- 1 wild salmon fillet, about 6 ounces
- A small handful (roughly 1/4 cup) of your favorite leafy herbs (parsley, basil, chervil, tarragon, etc.)
- 1 cup of your favorite fresh greens (kale, spinach, dandelion, chard, etc.)
- 1 lemon wedge
- Rinse the fish fillet under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Line your steamer with the herbs and rest the salmon fillet on top. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Put the greens alongside the fish and steam for an additional 8 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon over the fish and greens and serve.
The Simple and Healthy Steamed Salmon
with Greens is quick, trouble-free and delicious combination of greens, salmon, and lemon.
You could steam the fish on a bed of anything~thinly sliced fennel, lemon, even scallions or leeks.
This recipe for Simple and Healthy Steamed Salmon with Greens serves/makes: 1 serving
The Simple and Healthy Steamed Salmon with Greens recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Steamed