How to cook Smelt or Capelin Like Hot-Smoked
- 2 pounds smelt or capelin, thawed if frozen
- Salt, pepper, and seasoning for fish to taste
- 3 ounces olive oil
- Wash smelt and season with salt, pepper and seasonings for fish.
- Let stand covered overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove fish from the refrigerator; drizzle with olive oil and mix everything well.
- Place in the oven and bake at 400°F (200°C) for about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the the heat and leave the fish inside the oven and let it cool.
The Smelt or Capelin Like Hot-Smoked
is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Smelt or Capelin Like Hot-Smoked serves/makes: 6 servings
The Smelt or Capelin Like Hot-Smoked recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Smelt
Preparation Method: Baked