How to cook Smoked Bluefish Spread
- 1 pound smoked bluefish
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley flake
- Skin the bluefish, remove any bones, and place the meat in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place in serving bowl or mold and garnish.
- Serve the Smoked Bluefish Spread chilled.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
This recipe for Smoked Bluefish Spread serves/makes: 6 servings
The Smoked Bluefish Spread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Appetizer