8 - 10 servings
How to cook Smoked Salmon
- 4 pounds salmon, skinned, filleted and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (2 pounds ) pkg. packed brown sugar
1/2 cup rock salt
- Mix sugar and salt; spread thin layer in dish. Add layer of salmon; cover with sugar mix. Repeat with another layer of salmon. Repeat until all salmon and mix is used. Cover and store mixture in refrigerator 24 hours. During curing process, remove container several times to tilt or invert to thoroughly mix ingredients.
- Remove salmon from mixture; discard mixture. Rinse salmon thoroughly with cool water. Place salmon on cooling racks; pat dry with paper towels. Arrange salmon on baking sheets (uncovered); refrigerate an additional 8 to 10 hours.
- Smoke according to manufacturer’s directions. Salmon should be cooked to 160°F for at least 30 minutes.
The Smoked Salmon recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Smoked Salmon serves/makes: 8 - 10 servings
The Smoked Salmon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Celebrate: Members’ Greatest Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Smoked