How to cook Smoked Salmon and Watercress Sandwich
- 16 slices smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 sprigs watercress
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 slices white bread cut in half lengthwise
- Mix together butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Spread about half butter mixture over bread slices. Put remaining butter in a plastic piping bag.
- Arrange 2 slices of smoked salmon on top of each buttered slice of white bread.
- Mix together sherry vinegar, honey, mustard and olive oil in a small bowl and drizzle on top of salmon.
- Pipe 1/8 of remaining butter on top of sandwich as a small dollop. Place 2 sprigs of watercress on each sandwich and serve.
The Smoked Salmon and Watercress Sandwich recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Smoked Salmon and Watercress Sandwich serves/makes: 8 sandwiches
The Smoked Salmon and Watercress Sandwich recipe is adopted from the American Butter Institute - October 9 2002.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Sandwich