8 - 10 appetizer serving
How to cook Smoked Whitefish Spread
- 8 ounces hot smoked whitefish or chubs*, skin and bones removed
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 ounces onion, small dice
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dash Tabasco Sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crumble fish into a mixing bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well, taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve the Smoked Whitefish Spread with toast points or crackers.
The Smoked Whitefish Spread recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook. This recipe also works well in a garnished tomato cup as an appetizer. Hot smoked whitefish or chubs are best for this recipe but any hot smoked fish will work. Be careful with the salt, some smoked fish has a high salt content from brine.
- delicious smoked little fish with a fabulous sweet and firm flesh.
This recipe for Smoked Whitefish Spread serves/makes: 8 - 10 appetizer serving
The Smoked Whitefish Spread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Appetizer