4 appetizer servings
How to cook Smoked Whitefish Spread or Dip
- 2 cups flaked smoked whitefish , deboned and skin removed
- 1 (8 ounces) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place all ingredients in blender. Mix well.
- Use as a spread for crackers or as a dip for chips.
The Smoked Whitefish Spread or Dip recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Smoked Whitefish Spread or Dip serves/makes: 4 appetizer servings
The Smoked Whitefish Spread or Dip recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Celebrate: Members’ Greatest Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Appetizer