3 - 4
How to cook Sole Fillet Polish Style
- 1 pound sole fillet
- 2 carrots, peeled, trimmed, julienned
- 2 celery stalks, washed, julienned
- 4 pearl onions, peeled
- 6-12 peppercorns (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- I dill sprig (optional)
Dill Sauce Ingredients:
- Combine the vegetables and spices in a large pot; cover and bring to a boil.
- Add the sole fillet, turn down the flame and poach the fillet for about 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. (Wile the fillet is poaching, prepare the Dill Sauce. See the recipe below.)
- Carefully remove the poached sole fillet from the liquid and transfer to an oval sewing platter.
- Arrange the vegetables around the entree and drizzle the Dill Sauce over the sole fillet.
How to cook Dill Sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, snipped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter in a skillet.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Heat through, stirring frequently.
The Sole Fillet Polish Style recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Polish name for this recipe is Szczupak Po Polsku
This recipe for Sole Fillet Polish Style serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Sole Fillet Polish Style (Szczupak Po Polsku) recipe is adopted from The Best of Polish Cooking by Karen West 2000.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered