How to cook South African Broiled Halibut
- 2 pounds halibut (kingklip or swordfish) steak
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapeno, chopped
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients and rub over the halibut. Allow to marinate for 2 hours.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and broil until brown on both sides.
- Spoon lemon juice over the broiled halibut before serving.
The South African Broiled Halibut is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for South African Broiled Halibut serves/makes: 4
The South African Broiled Halibut recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled