How to cook Spanish Easy Baked Shark or Marlin
- 6 shark (or marlin) steaks, about 8 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the shark steaks in glass baking dish.
- Heat oil in skillet, add onion and green pepper. Saute 2-3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and pour sauce over steaks.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Spanish Easy Baked Shark or Marlin is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
For a better taste put the shark fillets or steaks in milk or buttermilk and soak overnight. That will draw out any unpleasantness.
This recipe for Spanish Easy Baked Shark or Marlin serves/makes: 6
The Spanish Easy Baked Shark or Marlin recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Baked