How to cook Spanish Fried Hake Fillets
- 4 small hake fillets, skinned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 pitted black olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons plain flour (All purpose)
- 2 red peppers, cored and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Duo pack of potatoes in a tomato dressing and sizzling prawns
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped ( optional )
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Coat the hake fillets in plain flour seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper and pan fry for approximately 8 minutes, turning halfway.
- Remove the fried hake fillets from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the peppers to the pan with the garlic and olives and cook gently for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the potato mixture and heat through.
- Heat the prawns thoroughly in a small pan and serve the Spanish Fried Hake Fillets with the pepper and potatoes, topped with the prawns and sprinkled with the parsley.
The Spanish Fried Hake Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Spanish Fried Hake Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Spanish Fried Hake Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Hake
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed