How to cook Squid Salad with Cucumbers
- 2 large squid tubes (about 1 pound in total weight), cleaned
- 4 boiled eggs, cut each into 6 pieces
- 4 feathers green onions, finely chopped
- 1 head lettuce (variety of your choice), washed and torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- Cook squid for a brief time in a salted boiling water for about 3 minutes.
- Then remove with a slotted spoon and allow to cool.
- Cut the cooked squid into strips.
- Place the lettuce pieces on a serving plate.
- Top with the squid, cucumber, eggs and green onions.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon a mixture of yogurt and mayonnaise over salad.
- Gently stir all salad ingredients to coat, right before serving.
The Squid Salad with Cucumbers
recipe very easy to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Squid Salad with Cucumbers serves/makes: 4 servings
The Squid Salad with Cucumbers recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Salad