How to cook Sriracha Crab Salad Rolls
- 10-12 large crab claws
- 1 large lemon, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 4 small buns
- Chopped scallions, to decorate
- Slightly steam the crab claws in a small saute pan with half a lemon, making sure to squeeze lemon juice over the claws. This helps to add aroma and flavor to the crab.
- Do this for 5 minutes, take off heat and let cool. Pick the crab meat and place in small bowl.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients, making sure to add the other half of the lemon by juicing and zesting it into the bowl.
- Chill and make rolls just before serving by stuffing each roll with crab salad and decorating with chopped scallions.
- Bon appetit!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 20 mins
The Sriracha Crab Salad Rolls recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
These crab salad rolls
are the perfect summer meal - refreshing with a hint of lemon, a bit of spice from the Sriracha, and the freshness of crab meat can’t be beaten!
This recipe for Sriracha Crab Salad Rolls serves/makes: 4 rolls
The Sriracha Crab Salad Rolls recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Sandwich