10 - 12
How to cook Steamed Pompano with Grapes
- 4 pounds pompano
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound muscadine grapes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place cleaned fish on large piece of aluminum foil in a baking pan.
- Rub inside and outside of fish with butter, stuff with halved, seeded grapes and sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper
- Cover with a second large piece of aluminum foil and seal edges.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 30 minutes. Loosen top piece of foil, baste with drippings, reseal and steam for I5 minutes.
- Baste once more before serving.
The Steamed Pompano with Grapes recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Steamed Pompano with Grapes serves/makes: 10 - 12
The Steamed Pompano with Grapes recipe is adopted from The Foods of The Southwest Indian Nations by Lois Ellen Frank - 2002.
Main Ingredient: Pompano
Preparation Method: Steamed