2 - 3
How to cook Steamed Red Mullet with Garlic And Rosemary
- 1 pound red mullet fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary needles
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- It’s best to use a non-stick pan with a well fitting lid.
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper and add to the pan, brown lightly all over.
- Add the garlic cloves, finely sliced, and the rosemary. Move the pan from side to side a couple of times. As soon as the oil starts to smoke, pour in the wine and then add the water.
- Cover and steam for 2 minutes over the highest heat setting.
- The steamed mullet is now ready.
- Uncover the pan, sprinkle with plenty of finely chopped parsley and serve.
The Steamed Red Mullet With Garlic And Rosemary is a very affordable dish. So quick and easy to cook - healthy as well. This recipe requires no more than 5 minutes to cook.
This recipe for Steamed Red Mullet with Garlic And Rosemary serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Steamed Red Mullet with Garlic And Rosemary recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Steamed