2 - 4 servings
How to cook Stir Fried Abalone with Cucumber
- 1 large abalone, sliced into steaks 1/2 inch thick
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil for frying
- Score surface of each steak at 1/4 inch intervals about 3/4 through. Cut across scoring to make strips about 1 inch wide.
- Peel cucumber and halve it lengthwise. Remove and discard seeds. Cut each half lengthwise again, then cut into 2 inch lengths. Score each piece 1/2 way through at 1/8 inch intervals.
- Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar and salt.
- Heat oil in very hot wok, stir fry cucumber for 2 minutes. Add abalone pieces, stir fry for 1 minute. Do not overcook.
- Pour sauce over cucumber and abalone in wok, cook only long enough to heat through.
- Serve the Stir Fried Abalone with Cucumber immediately over steamed white rice.
The Stir Fried Abalone with Cucumber recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Stir Fried Abalone with Cucumber serves/makes: 2 - 4 servings
The Stir Fried Abalone with Cucumber recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed