4 - 5 servings
How to cook Succulent Frog Legs
- 8-10 bullfrog legs
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic or minced garlic
- Add lemon juice to bowl of water and soak frog legs several hours.
- Add olive oil to skillet.
- Pat frog legs dry with a paper towel and place in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat turning once after undersides are golden brown.
- Sprinkle diced chives over frog legs. Add 2 tablespoons of cooking wine to oil.
- Cover and steam several minutes until golden brown.
The Succulent Frog Legs recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Succulent Frog Legs serves/makes: 4 - 5 servings
The Succulent Frog Legs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed