6 servings as an hors d'oeuvre
How to cook Sweet Abalone Hors D'Oeuvres
- 1 pound raw, tenderized abalone
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Japanese or Korean dark soy sauce
- Boil the abalone and water in a 1-quart saucepan, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add the sake and sugar, cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and cook 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Cut the abalone into slices 1/2 inch thick and serve as hors d'oeuvre.
The Sweet Abalone Hors D'Oeuvres recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Sweet Abalone Hors D'Oeuvres serves/makes: 6 servings as an hors d'oeuvre
The Sweet Abalone Hors D'Oeuvres recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered