How to cook Swordfish Steaks with Salsa
- 4 swordfish steaks (about 8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 jalapeno or other small hot chile, steammed, seeded and minced
- 5 firm-ripe pear-shaped tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantor (coriander) leaves, chopped
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Heat oil in a wide skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook, turning once, until well browned and just opaque in center when cut (about 7 minutes total).
- Transfer to a warm serving platter; keep warm.
- Add garlic and chile to pan and cook, stirring, until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add tomatoes and cilantro and cook, stirring, until hot (about 2 more minutes).
- Serve with black beans and sliced avocados topped with sour cream.
The Swordfish Steaks with Salsa recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Swordfish Steaks with Salsa serves/makes: 4
The Swordfish Steaks with Salsa recipe is adopted from Sunset 6 Ingredients or Less.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed