4 - 6
How to cook Tacos with Broiled Swordfish
- 1 pound swordfish steaks
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- To prepare marinade mix all ingredients together except the swordfish.
- Marinate the swordfish for at least one hour.
- Preheat a greased broiler rack. Place the swordfish steaks on the greased broiler rack and place under broiler, about 2-3 inches from heat source.
- Broil the swordfish steaks for 4-5 minutes each side, basting frequently with the reserved marinade.
- Fish should be lightly browned and will flake easily with a fork.
- Slice the broiled swordfish steaks into small cubes.
- To serve assemble with corn or flour tortillas and these ingredients: grated cheese, salsa, shredded lettuce, sour cream, and guacamole.
The Tacos with Broiled Swordfish recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Tacos with Broiled Swordfish serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Tacos with Broiled Swordfish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled