How to cook Tapenade - French Anchovy Spread
- 1 (2 ounces) can anchovy fillets, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups whole, pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- To prepare spread combine garlic, olives, anchovies, capers, thyme, rosemary and lemon juice in an electric blender.
- Slowly drip the olive oil into the blender while you are blending the ingredients together.
- Blend until a paste is formed.
- Use as a spread for sandwiches like panini, muffaletta, and pita bread triangles or as a condiment.
The Tapenade - French Anchovy Spread is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
The original Tapenade
is a puree that stems from Provence, France and is used as a spread.
This recipe for Tapenade - French Anchovy Spread serves/makes: 6
The Tapenade - French Anchovy Spread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked