How to cook Tater Crisp Pan Fried Perch Fillets
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen perch fillets, thawed if frozen
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Hungry Jack mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse perch fillets under cold water pat dry.
- In shallow dish, beat eggs.
- In another shallow dish, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Salt and pepper perch fillets, dip in egg. Coat the perch fillets with potato flakes and cheese mixture. In large skillet, heat oil.
- Fry the perch fillets until golden brown.
The Tater Crisp Pan Fried Perch Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Tater Crisp Pan Fried Perch Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Tater Crisp Pan Fried Perch Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed