48 wonton cups
How to cook Thai Abalone and Mango in Wonton Cups
- 12 wonton wrappers each cut into 4 squares
- 1 mango diced into small cubes
- 12 abalone
- Vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 stalk lemon grass cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup yellow currants
- 3/4 teaspoon Thai green curry paste
- 1 small white onion
- In skillet, saute diced onion until soft. Add coconut cream; lime juice, curry paste, currants, lemon grass and cilantro. Simmer for 20 minutes. Fold in mayonnaise. Remove lemon grass from sauce.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Place wonton squares on work surface, brush lightly with vegetable oil. Press each wonton into miniature muffin cup, oiled side down. Bake until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Cool completely in tins. Remove baked cups from tins and store in airtight containers at room temperature.
- Prepare abalone into medallions then slice into four square pieces. Saute abalone in butter and vegetable oil.
- TO SERVE: Place one piece of sauteed abalone into each baked wonton cup, spoon Currant Sauce on top of abalone, sprinkle diced mango on top then garnish with fresh cilantro sprig.
The Thai Abalone and Mango in Wonton Cups recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Thai Abalone and Mango in Wonton Cups serves/makes: 48 wonton cups
The Thai Abalone and Mango in Wonton Cups recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed