How to cook Thai Crab-Flavored Pollock Salad
- 12 ounces crab-flavored Pollock sticks
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 small bell peppers (red, green, orange, and/or yellow), seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 slices (about 2 whole) papaya, honeydew, or mango, skin removed
- Blend vinegar, fish sauce, and sugar in bowl. Add peppers, jalapeno, cucumber, cilantro, and crab-flavored Pollock sticks gently to distribute dressing.
- To serve, place 3 slices of fruit on a serving plate and top with about 1 1/2 cups of salad.
The Thai Crab-Flavored Pollock Salad recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
This recipe for Thai Crab-Flavored Pollock Salad serves/makes: 4
The Thai Crab-Flavored Pollock Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Salad