How to cook Thai Fried Grouper With Chili Sauce
- 1 grouper weighing about 1 pound
- 15 hot chilies
- 10 shallots
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander root
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- 3 tablespoons tamarind juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Scale, clean, and wash the fish, score the flesh on either side attractively, and allow to drain.
- Heat the 2 cups of oil in a deep wok. When hot, fry the grouper over medium heat. Wait until the fish is golden brown on one side before turning it over to fry on the other in this way, it will not stick to the wok. When nicely done on both sides, remove from the oil, drain, and place on a serving dish.
- Peel the shallots and garlic, chop finely together with the chilies and coriander root, and then stir fry, using the 2 table spoon of oil, until fragrant.
- Add the tamarind juice, fish sauce, and palm sugar, and then pour over the grouper and serve.
The Thai name for Fried Grouper With Chili Sauce recipe is Pla Kao Rat Phrik.
This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Thai Fried Grouper With Chili Sauce serves/makes: 3
The Thai Fried Grouper With Chili Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed