How to cook Thai Fried Pomfret with Cashew Dressing
- 10-12 ounces white pomfret fillet
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 2-3 shiitake mushrooms, soaked in water
- 2 tablespoons diced frankfurter
- 1 tablespoon diced carrot
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced baby corn
- 2 tablespoons fried cashews nuts
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1-2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups cooking oil for frying
- Flour the fish with the corn flour. Heat about two cups of oil in a frying pan. When hot, fry the fish until crisp and golden, remove from the oil, and drain.
- In a clean frying pan, heat 2 tbsp. of oil and fry the mushrooms, frankfurter, carrot, onion, baby corn, and cashews, seasoning with the pepper and soy sauce. When done, add the fish and quickly stir and turn with the spatula to mix with the other ingredients. Then, dip up onto a serving plate and decorate.
The Thai name for Fried Pomfret with Cashew Dressing recipe is Pla Jalamet Phat Haeng.
This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Thai Fried Pomfret with Cashew Dressing serves/makes: 2
The Thai Fried Pomfret with Cashew Dressing recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pomfret
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried