How to cook Thai Mango Slaw with Baked Flounder
- 4 flounder or sole fillets (4 to 6 ounces each)
- 1 pound Thai Mango Slaw
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 bag green salad mix
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Ginger salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180°C).
- In an oven-safe dish, arrange the flounder fillets in a single layer.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon over the flounder fillets.
- Drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake for 4 - 8 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Empty the contents of the salad mix into a large bowl.
- Add ginger salad dressing to taste.
- Serve the Baked Flounder with the Thai Mango Slaw and green salad.
The Thai Mango Slaw with Baked Flounder is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook. It can be ready in 15 minutes (about 10 minutes to bake the flounder fillets and 5 minutes to prepare green salad).
This recipe for Thai Mango Slaw with Baked Flounder serves/makes: 4
The Thai Mango Slaw with Baked Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked