How to cook Thai Noodles with Pineapple and Prawns
- 1/2 pound prawns, shelled and cleaned, leaving the tails intact
- 1 pound medium egg noodles
- 1/2 pineapple, cleaned and cut in pieces (a canned pineapple can be used)
- 1/2 pound pak choi, shredded
- Piece of ginger root, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 green chili peppers, chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ounces dried fish
- Coriander leaves to garnish (optional)
- Soak the noodles in hot water.
- Stir fry the garlic, peppers and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns and stir fry three minutes more.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and heat a minute or so.
- Put the noodles in a large bowl and put the prawn mixture on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
The Thai Noodles with Pineapple and Prawns recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Thai Noodles with Pineapple and Prawns serves/makes: 4
The Thai Noodles with Pineapple and Prawns recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pasta