3 - 4
How to cook Thai Whitefish Mango Curry
- 1 pound whitefish fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 ounces coconut, grated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 chili peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Some lemon grass, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- Stir fry the onion, the garlic and the chili pepper for 2 minutes, add the whitefish and fry 5 minutes more.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and one cup of water and simmer for 10 minutes.
The Thai Whitefish Mango Curry recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Thai Whitefish Mango Curry serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Thai Whitefish Mango Curry recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered