How to cook Tuna Corn Fritters
- 1 (7-ounce / 199-mL) can white tuna fish, drained
- 2 cups (500 mL) canned corn kernels, drained
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 (12-ounce / 340-mL) jar prune sauce
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat together egg and milk pour, all at once, into flour mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Mix in corn kernels and tuna fish.
- Pour a little oil into a fry pan or onto a hotplate, preheated to 375°F (190°C).
- Spoon teaspoons (5 mL) of mixture onto fry pan or hotplate fry until golden brown on all sides.
- Drain fritters onto paper toweling.
- Serve, along with prune sauce.
This recipe for Tuna Corn Fritters serves/makes: 2
The Tuna Corn Fritters recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Deep Fried
(more Deep Fried