How to cook Turkish Grilled Swordfish Kebabs
- 4 pounds swordfish
- 4 tomatoes, medium
- 2 sliced lemons
- 5 green sweet peppers
- 30 small bay leaves
- 1 onion grated
- 5 bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Take out the bones and skins of the swordfish. Cut the swordfish into large cubes about 1 inch. Slice tomatoes and remove the seeds. Slice the peppers.
- Put the swordfish in a bowl, add the marinade ingredients and mix with your hand leave for 20 minutes.
- Thread 4 cubes of swordfish per person onto metal barbecue skewers with slices of tomato, pepper, lemon and bay leaves.
- Take what is left of the marinade and brush generously over the prepared skewers. Pour any remaining marinade over the top and leave for 5 minutes to improve the taste.
- Grill over charcoal or under a hot electric grill, turning frequently, and basting with the marinade.
- Garnish grilled swordfish kebabs with lemon slices, boiled potatoes and serve with salad.
The Turkish Grilled Swordfish Kebabs recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Turkish Grilled Swordfish Kebabs serves/makes: 10
The Turkish Grilled Swordfish Kebabs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled