How to cook Turkish Pan Fried Turbot with Anchovies
- 1 1/2 pounds turbot fillets
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 16 pitted olives
- 16 small anchovies
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Peel and finely chop the tomatoes.
- Brown the onions in oil in a saucepan for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato and salt to taste. Cook until the juice comes out.
- In a frying pan, saute the olives in butter for 1 minute, then pour them and the butter into the saucepan with the onions and tomatoes.
- Wash and dry the turbot and cut into 8 slices (about 3 ounce each), then salt and flour them. Fry them in oil and place on a serving plate.
- Pour the hot sauce over the fried turbot slices and place two anchovies on each slice.
The Turkish Pan Fried Turbot with Anchovies is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Turkish Pan Fried Turbot with Anchovies serves/makes: 4
The Turkish Pan Fried Turbot with Anchovies recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed