How to cook Turtle Omelette
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked turtle meat
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fat
- Grated cheese to taste
- Combine eggs, milk, onions, and salt and pepper.
- Heat fat in a skillet. Add egg mixture. Lift with a spatula allowing liquid to run underneath.
- Spread chopped turtle meat and cheese over the eggs, then fold.
- When the cheese has melted, serve with toast.
The Turtle Omelette recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
Turtle meat is available from specialty meat and game farms. Turtle has a rich flavor and a delicate texture that is truly unique.
This recipe for Turtle Omelette serves/makes: 4
The Turtle Omelette recipe is adopted from The Native Indian Cookbook - 1977.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed