How to cook Ukrainian Fried Hake with Onion
- 4 hake fillets, cut into middle size chunks
- Salt to taste
- Allspice to taste
- Oregano to taste Flour for breeding
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- Season the hake fillets with salt, allspice and oregano. Roll them in flour.
- Fry with olive oil on one side until golden brown. Flip the fish over and lay on top the sliced onions.
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Next, mix the fish with onions and remove from the heat.
- Serve the Ukrainian Fried Hake with Onion hot with mashed potatoes and a fresh vegetable salad on your choice.
The Ukrainian Fried Hake with Onion
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Ukrainian Fried Hake with Onion serves/makes: 4 servings
The Ukrainian Fried Hake with Onion recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Hake
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed