How to cook Ukrainian Quick Fried Mullet
- 1 pound mullet
- 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil for frying
- Mullet clean, wash, cut off head and tail. Cut into pieces.
- Remove all the bones, especially the tiny ones.
- Mix the beaten eggs with salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Dip the mullet fillets into the egg mixture.
- Roll the fish pieces in the breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Place the fried fish on a paper towel to absorb oil.
- Serve the Ukrainian Quick Fried Mullet hot with mashed potatoes and a fresh vegetable salad on your choice.
The Ukrainian Quick Fried Mullet
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Ukrainian Quick Fried Mullet serves/makes: 4 servings
The Ukrainian Quick Fried Mullet recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed