4 - 6 servings
How to cook Walleye Stuffed with Nuts and Pomegranate
- 4 - 6 walleye or saugeye thin fillets
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 onions
- 6 cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt, cinnamon and cayenne pepper to taste
- Sprinkle walleye fillets with salt and pepper; let stand for 30 minutes.
- Mince onion and nuts; add cinnamon, cloves and pomegranate seeds. Mix gently, taking care not to crush the pomegranate seeds.
- Lay the fillets on the work surface. Spread with the nut-pomegranate mixture and roll up (not too tightly).
- Fasten with a toothpick; place the fish rolls in a microwave-proof dish, greased with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with flour and place in the microwave oven for 7-10 minutes (at a power level of 1000 watts).
- If this time is not enough, you can hold the fish in the oven for another 2-3 minutes until done.
- Serve the Walleye Stuffed with Nuts and Pomegranate hot with fried rice, garnished with fresh mint.
The Brazilian Walleye Stuffed with Nuts and Pomegranate
is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Walleye Stuffed with Nuts and Pomegranate serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Brazilian Walleye Stuffed with Nuts and Pomegranate recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Microwave
Cuisine: South American
(more South American