How to cook Walnut Crusted Halibut with Honey Soy Sauce
- 4 Alaskan halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup flour pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 cups clover honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 eggs lightly beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Stir a pinch of salt and pepper into the flour and reserve in a shallow dish. Whisk together the honey and soy sauce and reserve in another dish.
- Dip the halibut fillets in the flour, coating thoroughly and shaking gently to remove any excess. Next dip them in the beaten egg wash, draining off any excess; then immediately roll them in the walnuts to coat. Reserve for 5 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof skillet large enough to hold the fillets, and add the fish. Cook on one side until golden brown, flip carefully and put it immediately into the oven for 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
The Walnut Crusted Halibut with Honey Soy Sauce recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Walnut Crusted Halibut with Honey Soy Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Walnut Crusted Halibut with Honey Soy Sauce recipe is adopted from The Pasadena Star News - October 9 2003.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Baked