3 - 4
How to cook Whitefish Apple Salad
- 3/4 pound whitefish or tuna fillets, cut into cubes
- 2 apples, cleaned and cut into cubes
- 4 green onions, cut
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- 5 ounces plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Put the whitefish on a plate, add two tablespoons of water and microwave for 3 minutes. Stir and microwave 1 more minute.
- Allow the fish to cool down, then mix with apples, onions and chillies.
- Mix the yogurt with lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix through the salad.
- Put in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
The Whitefish Apple Salad is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Whitefish Apple Salad serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Whitefish Apple Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Salad